Wednesday, September 13, 2000

About

My name is Melissa and I am a mother of a precious little boy who was born in
Guatemala. As you can see he has brought such joy and happiness into our lives!

After 11 years of teaching high school I left my career to become a stay at home
mom. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity to be home with my son.

I began beading as a hobby after my son was born and I was waiting on his
adoption to be finalized. Now I have turned the hobby I love into a business. This
is how MJennings Designs was born!

I take great pride in making personalized name bracelets and beaded jewelry.
Each unique piece is custom designed just for you!

There is nothing more special than wearing or giving a personalized jewelry
piece that reflects the love you feel for someone special.

Contact me today to plan your personalized design!

No comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara