Wednesday, September 13, 2000

Bridal

Are you planning a wedding?

I can create an original design for you and your bridal party. Custom designed jewelry not only makes the bridal party look great, it also creates a unique gift they will treasure forever. The jewelry you give and wear will last forever and can be passed down from generation to generation. Contact me for an appointment or more information.

Let me create your jewelry...

Make an appointment for a bridal consultation with me in person or via the phone and we will discuss your theme, colors, style and come up with several designs to fit your taste and budget. I can create jewelry to perfectly match your dress and headpiece.

Each piece is handcrafted by me and elegantly packaged for gift giving.

Turnaround time is usually one to two weeks from placing your order. Rush orders are available.

Make your own jewelry...

Have a beading party with your bridal party!

A beading party is a great way for you and your bridal party to spend quality time together before the wedding. Invite your mother, future mother-in-law, bridesmaids, flower girls, and friends.

You provide a location and snacks, dessert and beverages and I bring everything needed for a fun beading party!

As the bride, you can select specific designs for your bridal party to create or leave that up to each guest.

No comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara