Wednesday, September 13, 2000

Repair

Do you have a piece of jewelry that needs to be Restrung or Repaired?

Do you have beads that are sentimental to you that you would like updated into a new look?

I offer add a strand, restringing and repair services, even if I did not make your jewelry!

Bracelet Restring or Resize Fee
Services includes labor, restringing materials & polishing.
1 Strand $10.00
2 Stands $20.00
3 Strands $30.00
4 Strands $35.00

Necklace Restring or Resize Fee
Services include labor, restringing materials & polishing.

Please contact me for a price quote should you
need new beads due to an increase in size, breakage or loss.

Is Your Family Growing? Do you need to "Add a Strand" to an existing bracelet?
I offer "Add a Strand" services too!

All services include beads, labor, restringing materials & polishing.

Please contact me for a price quote should you want to "Add a Strand".

No comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara