Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Do you want to learn how to bead?


In case you didn't know I offer beading workshops for both children and adults! In addition I am now offering individual classes. There is no fee for the workshops or classes, I only charge you for the supplies that you use (you can not bring your own supplies). I am currently offering beginner's stringing classes where you can learn how to make a bracelet, necklace, key chain or book mark. I also offer advanced classes where you can learn how to make earrings, watches, cell phone charms or rosaries.

Beading workshops are a lot of fun! All you need to do is gather five or more of your friends, find a location with table space and I bring everything you need for a night of fun! Several great locations are at someones home, a local library, church or Florence Panera! Each person can choose what they want to bead!

Several local Mom's Clubs and MOPS groups have hosted beading workshops for their groups and had a great turnout and a lot of fun! If you are interested please contact me!

Looking for entertainment or an activity for your little girl's birthday party? I can bring everything necessary for the guests and they will each leave with a special keepsake! No need for goodie bags!

Already know how to bead? Come to my house for a beading night! I have everything you need to make a special keepsake for yourself or for gifts for all of the women on your list!

No comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara