Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Repair and Restringing Services


Do you have a broken bracelet or necklace in your jewelry box? Beads that are significant to you that are outdated and could use a new look? A bracelet or necklace that is too small or too big? I offer repair and restringing services where I can add an additional strand to your existing name bracelet as well as repair a broken piece for you!

This is a bracelet that someone was given as a gift that broke and was sitting in a jewelry box. I was able to add a second strand and repair the broken strand and now it looks as good as new! Even if I did not design your original piece I can repair and restring your item as well as add an additional strand!

Contact me or visit my website for pricing information.

2 comments:

Linda Jennings said...

I am so proud of your work!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your kind words of support!

I've always admired those that can make bracelets and such...you do beautiful work!
I'm a transplanted Kentucky gal...if you look in my side bar you can read my history!

Have a great evening!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara