Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Swarovski and Bali Name Bracelet



What do you think about this new design? I used montanna blue swarovski crystal and bali silver to design this piece! I love it because it is the same color as denim and goes with everything! I really like using bali silver because it is a little bulky and is perfect for everyday wear! This design can be made with any color of crystal or could be replaced with birthstone color's as well.

The price for this piece is $45.00 per strand.

6 comments:

Linda Jennings said...

I love it! You are right, it will look great with denim.
Love, Mom

gqzmommy said...

ohhhh, it's so pretty! I really like how the bali beads give it a little more weight and that blue crystal is gorgeous!

Bali Hotel said...

Travel around the island of Bali will add more views about your holiday destination. Wide range of tourism services, tourist attraction will make your holiday a memorable one. For accommodation booking, it is easier now to book discount Bali hotels, villas and luxury resort online. Go now to Bali!

1 Crafty Gal said...

Oh, this is gorgeous!!!

LOL at the previous "comment". Nothing like spam on a blog huh? Hee heee!

Stockpiling Mom said...

I can't believe I got spammed on my blog! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Your work is lovely!

What mom wouldn't love something like this name bracelet? Great job.

Gillian
www.gigiphotography.com

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara