Saturday, May 17, 2008

I am the Princess, That's Why!

This is the 2nd WAHM business that I am showcasing on my blog! I am sharing with you I am the Princess, That's Why! I just love the name of this business! It reminds me of my niece Kaitlyn:-) She has such a sassy little personality as do so many girls and LOVES princesses. I found so many things that I would love to buy her!

Karen Herbs is the owner of I Am The Princess That's Why. She features princess dress up, princess theme parties and more! She has so many beautiful items that any princess would love to own. I especially love her Pettiskirts! They are the most frilly and adoreable that I have ever seen! In addition she offer's everything from furniture and room decor to gifts and keepsakes plus so much more! I especially fell in love with this adoreable tea set.

In addition Karen offer's gift certificates if you are uncertain on which princess item to purchase, a wonderful gift registry service and she has a princess giveaway that you can register for as well! Don't forget to check out her website at www.imtheprincess.com she has a fabulous spring sale going on right now!

She also has a blog that you should stop by to check out too!

No comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara