Friday, June 13, 2008

Summer Inventory Sale!






I have a few items in "inventory" and I want to offer them at a special discount! I have sports earrings, sports pendants and two sports bracelets as well as several pairs of swarovski crystal cube earrings. If you need a birthday present, have a child that plays sports, shopping for Christmas early or just for yourself then take a look! I will sell them first come first served...either leave a comment with your email address (unless I know it) or email me. Thanks!

The prices include shipping and tax if applicable.

Soccer Earrings (3 pair), $8.00
Basketball Earrings (5 pair), $8.00
Soccer Pendant (2), $4.00
Basketball Pendant (2), $4.00
Soccer Bracelet (adjustable 6 1/4-7 1/4 inches), $16.00
Basketball Bracelet (adjustable 6 1/4-7 1/4 inches), $16.00
Swarovski Crystal Cube Earrings, $8.00
Pink, Blue (denim), Orange, Purple, Yellow and Hot Pink

2 comments:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

These are Darling!!

Anonymous said...

That is a great idea, good marketing! I'll keep your sales in mind. Thanks,
Jen
www.kidskeystosuccess.com/blog

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara