Wednesday, August 27, 2008

B-E-N-G-A-L-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have also designed a collection of Bengals jewelry that I wanted to share! Orange and Black are two colors that I see a lot of every Sunday and I have designed several pieces for customers to wear on game day. Here are three of my favorites!

This bracelet is made of orange and black cat's eye, sterling silver beads and a sterling silver "cat" charm. The price for this piece is $20.00. Matching earrings are $10.00.



This bracelet is made of orange and black cat's eye, sterling silver letters and beads and sterling silver "cat" charm. The price for this piece is $30.00.



A coordinating necklace made of orange and black cat's eye, sterling silver letters and beads is the perfect piece for any Bengal's fan! The price for this piece is $45.00.



I can custom design a piece for your favorite team too!

1 comment:

gqzmommy said...

I love these! I might have to make a purchase of a bracelet. I don't generally wear team clothes, but a bracelet I can do and hubby would love!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara