Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A "Charming" Design

I love making charm bracelets! I also love wearing them :-) I think they are a great way to showcase wearing things that you "love" to do or collect. I have made many charm bracelets however these are a few that I would like to showcase.

The first design is a tea time charm bracelet that I designed for my Mother. I chose a monochromatic color scheme of black, grey and crystal swarovski crystals. It features a tea pot toggle clasp and five sterling silver tea themed charms.

The price for this piece is $45.00.



The second design is a beagle charm bracelet that I designed for a customer. I did a blue monochromatic color scheme of two shades of blue and crystal swarovski crystals. It features a toggle clasp and five sterling silver dog themed charms.

The price for this piece is $45.00.



The third design is called "Croppin' Hearts". I designed this piece for a customer who has a scrap booking group that raises money for various organizations. I used rose, peridot and black swarovski bicones and round swarovski crystal as well as swarovski rondells. This bracelet features five sterling silver charms related to scrap booking and the group. It also features a heart toggle clasp.



No comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara