Sunday, September 14, 2008

A runner's delight!

I designed this school spirit bracelet for a customer whose niece is a freshman at the University of Anchorage Alaska. She is also a runner. I designed the bracelet with her school colors and used the letters UAA to represent the name of her school. I attached a fun "runner" charm near the toggle. I hope that she enjoys wearing it! This bracelet can be customized for any school or to commemorate a meaningful marathon that you have run!

The price for this piece is $35.00.



4 comments:

gqzmommy said...

that runner charm is so fun! and the clasp on the bracelet looks really pretty, too.

momof2 said...

I love that charm - it has such a nice shape! The whole bracelet is put together so nicely. I am a swimmer and would love to get a bracelet with a swimmer charm someday ...

1 Crafty Gal said...

Oh how stinkin cute! Who would have thought of this? Too precious.

Sarah said...

I like the runner charm on that.

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara