Sunday, December 21, 2008

A birthstone bracelet to remember!

I recently designed this very special birthstone bracelet for my friend Karie. She asked me to design a birthstone bracelet for her best friend for Christmas. She wanted a very special charm added to the birthstone bracelet to represent the child that her friend miscarried prior to the birth of her recent child. I was very honored to be asked to make such an awesome remembrance piece. It is very special to be apart of such special gifts. I love the way the bracelet turned out and hope Karie and her best friend does too!

The price for this piece is $50.00.



2 comments:

gqzmommy said...

Beautiful! Beautiful!

1 Crafty Gal said...

You have no idea how much I love this piece. I can't wait to give it to Angie!!!!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara