Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A bracelet designed for Dad!

I have been trying to come up with a bracelet design for Dad's for quite some time. I have finally come up with something that Tim likes so I must be on the right track :-)

This beaded DAD bracelet is made with sterling silver alphabet block letters and spacer beads spelling your child's name or what your children call "DAD" on a Neoprene (Rubber) band. The band measures 12" so it will fit all wrist sizes when knotted and is comfortable to wear.

Priced at $20.00 includes 3 letter's.

Can be customized with child's name or with what children call you (Dada, Daddy, Papaw, Papa, Grandpa) for $3.00 additional per letter.







Let me know what you think?

The price for this bracelet is $20.00

1 comment:

gqzmommy said...

I like the masculine bracelet. It's pretty cool! I'd buy one for the husband but I can't even get him to keep his watch on...

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara