Monday, July 7, 2008

It's Christmas in July!

I am having my 2nd annual Christmas in July sale!

This year save 20% on all orders placed now through July 25th! This discount does not include restring and repair services or bridal design. Don't miss out! It is never to early to shop for Christmas :-) Also, keep in mind other special occasions...birthday's, anniversaries or a gift for yourself!

In addition to name bracelets I offer key chains, book marks, earrings, necklaces, lanyards, zipper pulls, charm bracelets, watches, Rosaries, Rosary Bracelets, School Spirit Jewelry, Holiday Jewelry, Child Size Jewelry, Cell Phone Charms, Tea Pot Jewelry.

I also offer bridal design, restringing and repair services (even if I did not make your jewelry). I also offer beading workshops and parties!

No comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara