Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ceramic Pendant Design



I found this ceramic bead at a bead store in Berea. I thought it would make a neat pendant as soon as I saw it. The pendant is actually a ceramic bead and I turned it into a pendant using a sterling silver headpin. I used a variety of swarovski crystal, gemstone and sterling silver for this design. I like the variety of the crystal and gemstone mixed together. I have gotten many compliments on it so I guess the design came out nice!

The price for this piece is $50.00.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Very pretty!
So was the green teapot bookmark I got in the mail & have already forwarded to my aunt!

1 Crafty Gal said...

OMG, this is soooo nice! I'm thinking of all the outfits this would go with!

gqzmommy said...

that is so cool! very pretty, too!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara