Thursday, July 24, 2008

Working with Chain!

Last night I took a new class! I am excited to add a new design technique to MJennings Designs, LLC. I learned how to work with chain. I learned how to make chain necklaces and bracelets. I can do both with and without a clasp. If you like long chain necklaces I can do that and you can wrap them around your neck once or twice or I can do shorter chain necklaces with a clasp like in these designs. These can be done is Sterling Silver Chain or Sterling Plate Chain to reduce cost.

This is my design. I used a thin Sterling Silver rollo chain, Cosmic AB Swarovski Crystals and a square Sterling Silver chain.





The price for this piece is $50.00

This is Brittney's design. I convinced her to take the class with me since she does enjoy beading and plans to bead for me during the upcoming Holiday season.



The price for this piece is $40.00

4 comments:

gqzmommy said...

These are beautiful, Melissa! I absolutely LOVE them!!! I might have to start getting fancied up now and then so I can wear some of this stuff :D

momof2 said...

Melissa, these are lovely! I really like them!

Danielle.

Chic Shopper Chick said...

How beautiful! I especially like the first one.

1 Crafty Gal said...

These are "off the chain"! ROFL! I love them!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara