Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Go Cowboys!

My good friend Carla just recently moved from Independence, KY to Stillwater, OK where her husband took a new job at Oklahoma State University. Though I was so sad to see her move I was also very happy for her because she is moving "home" and will be less than an hour from her parents. I just can't imagine living far away from my parents so I know what a relief it is to her!

She asked me to design an OSU necklace and earrings for her to wear to all the home football games. I was so excited to come up with a special design for her and as a surprise I also designed as a gift as matching bracelet! I think it turned out great and I took a photo of it on her :-) She said that every time she wears it she will think of me :-) I am going to miss you Carla!

The price for the necklace is $45.00
The price for the earrings is $12.00



1 comment:

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

What a great idea for a football fan! Looks great!!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara