Monday, June 30, 2008

And the winner is...

The winner (using random.org to select) of the MJennings Designs single strand name bracelet is...

Kari- A fellow blogger of The Red Head in the Corner!

Kari said...
Wow, I'd keep it for myself! It's so pretty! Thanks for a chance :)

June 6, 2008 2:01 PM

Kari has confirmed and this is what she had to say...

Wow, I really can't believe I won your contest!! I love the bracelet, I can't wait to tell everyone! Thank you! :)

I want to thank everyone who made a comment! I had so much fun with this giveaway that I plan to do more in the future!

Thanks for celebrating our special Family Day with us! You can view my Family Day blog post here!


1 comment:

1 Crafty Gal said...

Random.org picked the WRONG KariE! LOL!

Congrats Kari!!! You will love your bracelet. Melissa ROCKS!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara