Monday, July 14, 2008

New Blog Button!

Are you looking for a button for your blog? If so then you must contact Accidental Mommies! I am so excited with my buttons! I had one made for each of my blogs and I LOVE them! The price is right too! You can pay $2.00 and post their button on your blog or $5.00 and not! It was so easy! I just made a donation through pay pal directly from the site and then they sent me a total of four buttons to choose from (two for each site). I made the donation last night and had my buttons this afternoon! How cool! Plus they explain how to add the code to your site so blogger's can grab your button directly! Click here to see their gallery and for more information! If you use them please tell them MJennings Designs or Peyton's Mamasita sent you (I get nothing but I always love sending people referrals).







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for the plug, and I'll let you know if you send anyone my way! I really appreciate you posting about the buttons!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara