Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Simple Sterling Silver Bracelet


I love this simple sterling silver bracelet! It goes with everything and is perfect for everyday. I added sterling silver daisy spacers between each sterling silver bead to give it a little different look. I think this bracelet makes a wonderful birthday or Christmas present especially when you have no idea what to give! I love the toggle clasp because it is easy to put on and take off yourself. So if you are looking for a nice yet inexpensive gift or just something for yourself try this simple sterling silver bracelet! :-)

The price for this bracelet is $25.00.

2 comments:

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

I am all about simple. I love that it can go with anything. :)

1 Crafty Gal said...

Ohhh, I really like that too!!!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara